The age-cut offs as on 31st March of the year in which admission is being sought, are:
Pre Nursery: 2 years +
Nursery: 3 years +
Kindergarten: 4 years +
PRE-NURSERY & NURSERY
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : Age between 3 to 4 years as on 31 March of the year.
INTERACTION WITH PARENTS : On completion of the registration process, Parents Child will interact with the Principal & Primary Coordinator.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of residence (Adhaar card/Voter ID/Electricity bill(Latest copy)/Passport/Ration Card)
- Relevant authentic Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates.
- Medical Certificate of the child (only for children with special needs)
- Vaccination card (to be duly stamped by a qualified pediatric)
I – IX & XI
Admission to class KG & onwards is dependent upon the availability of seats and on the basis of merit/written test/interviews. The details of the same can be shared from the school reception or the admission counselor. Admission form can be downloaded from the school’s website. www.sdvidyanoida.in.
The completed application along with the requisite documents can be submitted at the school reception anytime between 8:30 am and 3:00 pm, Monday to Saturday. The registration charges are Rs. 750.00.
* Kindly note that the Registration Fee, Admission Charges or any other fee paid at the time of admission is non refundable.